Sunday, July 10, 2011

Plans

Ahh, wedding plans.  All weekend I've run hither and yon putting deposits down to make sure the place I want gets held for my big day. I have a reception set up at a nice restaurant and a garden reserved for my ceremony.  I have a friend to take lovely photographs, another friend making fancy cakes...yet another friend officiating the service and one more coordinating the whole thing in one big wonderful choreographed dance. My photographer friend just mentioned engagement pictures...what??? Goodness, I didnt know I had to do that.  There seems to be so much I dont know.  I've done this before. This isnt my first rodeo. I just dont remember what is all entailed.  My mother handled most of this so I dont remember a lot..granted it was also 22 years ago and I've aged quite a bit.  HA.  So.  There is a lot to do but there is a lot of time to do it in.  But I'm so very excited...I cant wait to marry him.

No comments:

Post a Comment